Saturday, March 31, 2012

Im blue daba dee daba di....

So its officially a week since my family left.  I must admit- I have had a hard time with it.  It's hard to feel like I just got them back and then I had to let them go all over again.  We are closer than ever.  We talk or text or facebook at least once a day.  It's all good- I just MISS them.  I have officially started the countdown to my trip in June.  I am taking Lyza since baby flies free right now (and Im nursing, and I have never been separated from her and I would go insane, etc.)  Its 69 days from today in case you were wondering :)

It was hard to get back to "real life" after living what felt like a dream for 8 days.  Its been crazy to hear my kids talk about my family as if they were always in our lives...(Uncle R would buy that for me- why wont you?  Aunt M has the most beautiful hair- you wouldn't believe it.  Aunt W is cute mama, she loves me- huh?!)  It's so awesome to think that they have THREE sets (at least) of grandparents now.  Gotta love kids :)

Here's hoping that this week will be easier.  I know there has to be a balance between missing someone and functioning in real life.  Im just trying to figure that one out.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  :)


No comments: