Monday, April 9, 2012

How to make it happen??

So I have wanted to move to Denver for what feels like years.....three actually.  Three years.  After a reunion with the family, I now know- Denver is where I should be.  Yup.  I'm moving to Denver!  Well, hypothetically.  I just need to get out of the last bit of credit card debt, find Josh a job, sell our current house, buy a new house- oh, and pack.  Not necessarily in that order.

I know what I want to do, but if you know me at all, I'm a bit jump the gun happy.  I likes to make moves before I have the logistics figured out.  To some, it may seem inspired- to my husband its impulsive.  I love my life here in Utah but I am ready for a move.  I am ready for a change- and I think Denver could be IT.  I want my kids to be around their cousins.  I want to be around my brother and sisters.  I want to hang out on my Moms couch when I don't feel like making dinner (haha- that was a half joke).  I want to do the things that normal families that live in the same general area do.  So keep your fingers crossed for me dear friends and family.  To Denver- and Beyond!

2 comments:

Proctor's said...

i totally know why you want to be there, but that totally sucks for me! we will love you no matter what! love you!

Unknown said...

Yay! We love living in Denver!! : )