Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nine to go!!

OK, so my weight loss has sloooowed down quite a bit, but I guess thats to be expected. On the upswing, I am loosing inches! Josh bought me a treadmill and I love, love, love it!! I love to work out but there has always been an excuse. Now its in the basement, not like I really have one now.


Things are just going, going, going right now and I love it but I am feeling the effects of it. I have been worn out the last two weekends and I have been sick with a cold and a stomach bug. If I am going to push myself this hard, I have to take care of myself equally and thats hard I find. So the daycare is in full effect and hoppin, but let me tell you, Pfew, they take it out of me some days. There isnt much fighting, that Sophie isnt involved in. She is kind of a stink like that. She doesnt like to share mommy. Who does?

1 comment:

Proctor's said...

kristen! I love you! This blog is so cute!
Love you!
Kerianda