Thursday, February 23, 2012

Influenster!!

So, I promise to come back to my makeup blog later today, I just wanted to let you all know about a fun opportunity that I have!  I was selected as a participant to receive a "Vox Box".  A "Vox Box" is a box full of items from companies who want you to try out their items and give them feedback as part of their market research.  I was selected to receive the "Love Box" and there wasn't any information on what items are coming- so it's a great surprise!  I am supposed to receive it next Wednesday or Thursday so I will keep you guys posted!

Second of all, I wanted to clue you in on a couple of my new favorite websites!!  I ordered some Simple brand shoes for Josh that retail for $75 a pair, for $14.99 at 6PM.com.  They have shoes for the whole family and clothes.  Their shipping is free too!!  The other one I am obsessed with right now is Hautelook.com.  I LOVE their beauty section.  They will have expensive lines like Stila, Urban Decay and Crown Brush for over 50% off!!  Their offers change everyday- so its always something new.  The other one that I am waiting on but that I am obsessed with is HauteFox.com.  Its for us plussies who want something edgy, sexy and fun.  I ordered two shirts for $9.99 a piece!!  I am waiting on the package to arrive so I will let you know what the quality is once I receive my package.

OK, I'm just so excited about some fun online shopping and who doesn't love a good deal?!  Anyway- I shall return later today with a blush, bronzer and contouring piece!  Thanks ladies!!

1 comment:

StolenVeil said...

Thanks for the heads up about those websites!!