Friday, April 29, 2011

Haha, aren't I funny?

My girlfriend and I were talking over making dinner and I was at a loss for what to make.  I had a pound of defrosted ground beef- and nothing to do with it.  She told me that she would only tell me an idea if I put it on my blog.  I know that she was kidding but I had to do it anyway.  Oh, and dont ever play truth or dare with me.  There isnt a whole lot I WONT do. 

So dinner tonight was a recipe affectionately called:

BBQ Beef Ramen Noodles

1 lb ground beef
1-1/2 cups BBQ sauce
2 packages ramen noodles- any flavor

Brown the ground beef with some garlic salt and minced onions.  Add the flavor packet to the beef and add BBQ sauce to make a thick sauce.  Boil the noodles according to directions and add to sauce.  I learned the hard way, break the noodles.  The sauce is pretty thick and hard to mix when the noddles are 4 ft long.  ENJOY!  Sophie sure did- two bowls full!

No comments: